Make a difference as a Villa Foundation Volunteer!
Consider lending your time, talents and expertise & volunteer with St. Joseph’s Villa Foundation! We have many rewarding and exciting roles for action-oriented leaders.
The Villa Foundation board and its committees are vital to our mission and impact in the community. Our Board of Directors provides business counsel, industry expertise, governance and fundraising support.
Foundation event committees help us to create incredible event experiences for the community and our partners, donors and supporters to connect.
Day-to-Day operations volunteers lend much-needed time-sensitive support to our small but mighty team.
Bring your creativity and passion to help us raise funds for our Villa family!
Our roles include:
- Villa Black-Tie Gala Committee
- Neil McArthur Memorial Golf Tournament Committee
- Road2Hope Marathon Committee
- Villa Foundation Community & Family Events Team
- Villa Foundation Board of Directors
- Day-to-Day Operations including office administration, event support, gift and data processing & social media
The Villa Foundation does not require a criminal background check, TB testing or attendance of
We do, however, look forward to meeting with you and providing you with all the support and knowledge you need to have an amazing volunteer experience with us!